Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An Introduction: Fighting the Good Fight

Hello, bloggers! First of all, thank you for visiting this blog, even if you happen to be catching it in its incipient stages. More will be added in the future, I promise.

In the tradition of many Indie filmmakers out there, it is also my goal to be a participant in what I'm dubbing the "New Film Revolution," a time where we must reform why and how independent films are made. In the process of producing my own film, I want to be both a resource and a source of encouragement for artists who find themselves in a similar situation. In other words, it's an attempt to transform the competitive nature of filmmaking to a more collaborative one. Once our plan is cohesive and accessible, we'll go down every and any path to see how we can move forward, and we would like to keep you updated on the process through here.

Keep your eyes open for my next post...it involves your participation in order to be successful.

Keep fighting the Good Fight,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment